Accessibility and special requirements
We are working to make our services easily accessible for all. If you are visually or hearing impaired, or have other accessibility issues, please let us know.
- We can print your Client Care Pack on yellow paper in 16 pt type to maximise readability.
- Where possible, we will reformat documents to aid readability.
- We will send you a signature guide with your documents to make it easier to sign correctly.
- More help from the Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind.
- All videos in our conveyancing resources centre have transcripts and BSL versions are coming soon.
- More help from the Royal Association for Deaf People.
Living with dementia
- Our whole team has trained to be Dementia Friends and we will treat you with patience and respect.
- We have a calm and quiet private room for meetings at our offices.
- More help from Sheffield Dementia Action Alliance.
- Our offices and meeting room have wheelchair access and there is parking at the front door of the building.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any special requirements and we will help you in any way we can.