Canteen Supervisor – (GROUP)
Do you have catering and supervisory experience?
Do you want to join a forward thinking, innovative Law Practice where you will feel valued and nurtured from the day you join us?
As a Law Group we were established over 30 years ago. We have successfully evolved and expanded over the years to now have a workforce of over 350 in the UK alone. We are a Multi Award-Winning Employer offering an array of legal services which coupled with our visions for further expansion makes us a force to be reckoned with!
We are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for a Canteen Supervisor to start with us immediately!
You will have a passionate interest in food and drink, and already have exceptional customer service skills.
- To prepare food in the canteen
- To prepare buffets for in-house catering
- To prepare specials using pre-cooked items or preparing specials from base ingredients
- To be responsible for the ordering of food and drink and maintain suitable stock levels
- To be responsible for the presentation of the menu, including the daily specials
- To ensure the food preparation area is kept clean in accordance with Hygiene Safety Standards
- To ensure that all paperwork and all statutory compliance is updated and maintained
- To supervise the Canteen Assistant
What are we looking for?
- Recent and relevant experience within a similar role
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Reliable and a great team player
- Be able to communicate with confidence
- Have a great eye for detail and exemplary personal presentation
- Be able to adapt to quickly changing situations
- Show genuine commitment to the job
For your hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary
- Fantastic working hours: Monday to Friday: 7.15am – 3.15pm
- Working for a prestigious Law Firm
- Fun & friendly working environment
- Full on the job training
- Regular social events
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Team bonding events
- Award Events
- Dress down Fridays
If you would like the opportunity to join a reputable, industry leading Law Practice then please do not hesitate to submit an application NOW! Please APPLY NOW or send an updated version of your CV to: email@example.com