Concierge Team Leader – Level 2 Conveyancing
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
PM Property Lawyers
PM Property Lawyers is a multi-award-winning conveyancing firm operating on a nationwide basis from our Sheffield offices. At PM Property Lawyers we like to do things differently.
We are a creative, forward-thinking, innovative, entrepreneurial and progressive law firm. We have a strong desire to continue our trajectory of growth, resulting in the current expansion of our Post Completion Team. At PM Property Lawyers we have a specific focus on providing excellent customer service.
You will work with the other Team Leaders and the Admin Team Manager to motivate and manage a Concierge Team whilst driving behaviours to ensure KPIs and SLAs are exceeded.
With specific focus on overseeing the standards and activities of the Client Facing Concierge Team, you will provide motivational leadership and set examples to the team by providing excellent standards of customer care whilst being confident and professional in all communications. Having a keen attention to detail will set you apart from others.
As a Concierge Team Leader you will be able to prioritise workload and handle a broad spectrum of enquiries relating specifically, but not limited, to the complexities of a conveyancing transaction.
- Lead and motivate a team to operate in accordance with department protocols and adopting the ethos of the firm
- Understand productivity statistics and produce various regular team performance reports
- Provide guidance and support to the team on a daily basis, with a solutions based approach
- Conduct regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, team meetings, and on the job training
- Support the team in such tasks as successfully drafting sale contracts and re-mortgage documentation, drafting of bills and completion statements, ordering of searches and title checks, and liaising with lenders on sale and purchase matters such as requesting redemption statements.
- Carry out tasks alongside the team in all areas wherever required.
- Ensure all activity within the team is completed in accordance with strict deadlines and in line with set KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure the team provide the highest level of customer service to customers and stakeholders at all times
- Liaise with third parties to find solutions and provide resolutions
- Utilise the in-house bespoke case management system in accordance with firm protocols
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in the conveyancing sector is essential
- Experience in a customer service focused role
- Team leadership experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a proven track record in meeting deadlines
- A proven track record in providing mentoring and management to a team
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and demonstrates a bias for action with an ability to multi-task and pivot while working on varying deadlines & scopes
- Expert communicator and collaborator, with exceptional client care skills
- An incredible eye for detail with an ability to think outside the box
- Minimum of three GCSE’s grade C or above to include English and Maths
- Competent use of MS Office required
- Prior experience of Proclaim Case Management Software and conveyancing portals would be advantageous
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to Denise Barrowclough, email@example.com.