Conveyancing Administration Assistant
Have you ever thought about a career within the legal sector?
Do you want the opportunity to build your knowledge?
Are you looking for an employer that can offer you opportunities to train, develop and progress into a variety of legal roles?
We are NOW looking for the industries next generation of Legal talent!
As a Group we were established over 30 years ago. We are conveyancing specialists who have decades of experience within the industry. Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, we are a modern business who can help you wherever you are in England or Wales to move house. With online quotes, digital forms and a library of video guides and resources you can get your questions answered whenever and wherever you are. Our technological expertise means we can deal with clients locally or at a distance.
We have successfully evolved and expanded over the years to now operate on a national basis. We are a Multi Award-Winning Employer offering an array of legal services which coupled with our visions for further expansion makes us a force to be reckoned with!
As a member of our Administration Team within our Conveyancing department, you will provide general administration assistance delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Communicating with clients over the telephone, by email and in face-to-face meetings and with other solicitors and professional organisations, providing the highest level of customer service to clients at all times
- Setting up client files within case management
- Producing initial client documentation
- Carrying out Solicitor and Client Due diligence
- Requesting Documentation fundamental to the transaction
- Ensuring documents are returned by client’s and work providers, chasing them if required and progressing Transactions
- Logging correspondence to the correct files / matters
- Entering data into the correct fields in the case management system from correspondence received
- Logging and completing tasks on the case management system
- Performing general administration tasks
- To update all panel members / stakeholders within the business and within the referral businesses with whom we deal, where applicable
- To meet all key SLAs and KPIs within the department/referrers’ requirements
- To ensure individual compliance with all policies and procedures at all times
- To attend and contribute in team meetings
- To report directly to the Conveyancing Team Manager/s / Team Leader on all above aspects
- The role will be based in the Conveyancing Department, however, there may be a requirement to work in other areas of the business as the need arises
What do we need from you?
- Able to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Able to work to deadlines
- Has an eye for detail
- Computer Literate
- Able to prioritise work loads
- Willingness to adhere to and surpass administration targets
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Enthusiastic with a real desire to want to learn and develop
- Experience of working in an administration role
What we can offer you:
- Monday to Friday – Office Hours – 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Starting salary of £17,500 per year
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised canteen with free fruit daily
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Team bonding events
- Award Events
- Dress down Fridays
If you would like to be considered for this role. Please APPLY NOW or send an updated version of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org