French Speaking Property Lawyer
Do you have conveyancing experience and are now looking to join an employer that can assist you in reaching new heights within your career?
Are you able to communicate fluently in French and English?
We have some exciting news to announce! Due to a rapid period of exponential growth, we are now able to add to our fantastic legal team!
Are you looking to join an employer that is forward thinking, innovative and that can offer you endless opportunities for you to progress and develop?
As a Group we were established over 30 years ago. We are conveyancing specialists who have decades of experience within the industry. Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, we are a modern business who can help you wherever you are in England or Wales to move house. With online quotes, digital forms and a library of video guides and resources you can get your questions answered whenever and wherever you are. Our technological expertise means we can deal with clients locally or at a distance.
We have successfully evolved and expanded over the years to now operate on a national basis. We are a Multi Award-Winning Employer offering an array of legal services which coupled with our visions for further expansion makes us a force to be reckoned with!
As our newly appointed Property Lawyer you will be responsible for your own caseload of freehold sale and purchase matters, with some leasehold and other matters as appropriate. There will also be the possibility of assisting on international matters.
As a Property Lawyer you will report to one of our Conveyancing Team Leaders on a day-to-day basis, and overall, to our Senior Conveyancing Manager.
- To run and manage a suitably sized caseload, subject to seasonality and continuing review of capacity both individually and across the department, with use of an assistant
- Ensure all activity within the team is completed in accordance with strict deadlines and in line with set KPIs and SLAs
- To meet all individual targets and objectives including, but not limited to, target number of completions per month
- Attend dedicated training sessions, 121s, performance reviews, and team meetings
- Ensure that all clients are always provided with the highest level of customer service
- Liaise with third parties to find solutions and provide resolutions
- Effectively and proactively communicate with clients, other solicitors, professional organisations, and other stakeholders over the phone, by e-mail and post
- Utilise the in-house bespoke case management system in accordance with firm protocols
- To attend and contribute to team and department meetings as required.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a prior conveyancing role, with a minimum of twelve months at fee earner level
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a proven track record in meeting deadlines
- A proven track record in achieving individual targets and objectives, and in meeting business KPIs and SLAs
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Expert communicator and collaborator, with exceptional client care skills
- An incredible eye for detail with an ability to think outside the box
- A modern approach to conveyancing, and in particular its process driven, proactive, risk-based requirements
- Competent use of MS Office required
- Prior experience of conveyancing portals would be advantageous
- Able to communicate fluently in French and English
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive:
- Fantastic working hours with the options to work in our head office, work on a hybrid basis or work remotely from home
- Competitive Starting Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum DOE
- Non-Contractual Bonus
- Access to on demand CPD
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement – 25 days per year + Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay – depending on experience
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised canteen with free fruit daily
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Team bonding events
- Award Events
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular Salary Reviews
If you have the experience that we are looking for, we WANT to hear from you!! Please APPLY NOW or send an updated version of your CV to: email@example.com