New Business Sales Advisor – Conveyancing
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
PM Property Lawyers
PM Property Lawyers is a multi-award-winning conveyancing firm operating on a nationwide basis from our Sheffield offices. At PM Property Lawyers we like to do things differently.
We are a creative, forward-thinking, innovative, entrepreneurial and progressive law firm. We have a strong desire to continue our trajectory of growth, resulting in the current expansion of our New Business Team. At PM Property Lawyers we have a specific focus on providing excellent customer service.
As a New Business Sales Advisor you will deal with potential new customers seeking to instruct our specialist team of conveyancing practitioners in a variety of property related matters. You will provide quotes within strict time scales; create sales opportunities; whilst being confident and professional on the telephone. You will be able to prioritise work load and handle a broad spectrum of general enquiries relating to conveyancing transactions. Having a keen attention to detail will set you apart from others.
Working with the New Business Supervisor and the Head of Group Operations, there will be opportunities for you to get involved in driving the conversion of new enquiries into new instructions.
- Taking new conveyancing leads and converting those leads to new instructions.
- Ensure all leads are logged on the bespoke case management system and all quotes completed in accordance with firm protocols and within strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Complete all follow up calls within strict SLA’s
- Advise and assist clients in relation to file opening
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries
- Provide the highest level of customer service to customers and stakeholders at all times
- Deal with balances on account, whether credit or debit, and allocate/bill appropriately
- Be a productive contributor to the team
- Exceed personal targets and KPIs within protocol timeframes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven track record in generating new business, achieving targets and delivering high quality customer service
- Demonstrable skills in an administrative role with strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- A focus on exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent telephone and e-mail manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
- Minimum of three GCSE’s grade C or above to include English and Maths
- Proficient use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook required
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to Denise Barrowclough, firstname.lastname@example.org.