Post Completion Executive
Do you already have Post Completion experience and would like to now join a Law Group that can continue to nurture you throughout your career?
Are you looking to join an employer that is forward thinking, innovative and that can offer you endless opportunities for you to progress and develop?
As a Group we were established over 30 years ago. We are conveyancing specialists who have decades of experience within the industry. Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, we are a modern business who can help you wherever you are in England or Wales to move house. With online quotes, digital forms and a library of video guides and resources you can get your questions answered whenever and wherever you are. Our technological expertise means we can deal with clients locally or at a distance.
We have successfully evolved and expanded over the years to now operate on a national basis. We are a Multi Award-Winning Employer offering an array of legal services which coupled with our visions for further expansion makes us a force to be reckoned with!
As a Post Completion Executive, you will deal with all aspects of post completion work and liaise with the conveyancing teams and other stakeholders to complete registration requirements.
- To deal with the post completion, registration and archiving of residential property matters ensuring that departmental KPIs and SLAs are achieved
- To manage an individual caseload and assist with overall department caseload where required
- Diarise and carry out official searches / expiry dates / END / DS1
- Timely submission of Stamp duty land tax returns / making payments
- To liaise with the conveyancing teams to ensure that notice has been served to landlords/manging agents etc.
- To submit applications for registration to HM Land Registry- prepare AP1/FR1’s and ensure all documents are signed, dated and correct.
- To deal with the more complex matters of registrations and SDLTs, such as Leasehold and Shared Ownership transactions and titles with multiple restrictions.
- Ensure entry/removal of restrictions on title when appropriate using RX1/RX3/RX4
- To deal with any requisitions from HM Land Registry in a timely manner and avoid cancellation of applications
- Liaise with Property Lawyers when necessary to resolve outstanding issues
- Ensuring the lenders are kept up to date should registrations be delayed
- To send completed registrations to the lender/client
- Keep an accurate and orderly system in place for dealing with all post completion matters
- Closing files once all work is complete
- To ensure there are no client balances on any files before they are archived
- To deal with any other balances on account whether credit or debit and allocate/bill appropriately
- To work within the closure and archiving policies
- To diarise DS1/END (Discharge Certificates/Electronic Notification of Discharge) and chase lenders where appropriate
- Send DS1/END/EDS to other solicitors
- Send any indemnity policies to other solicitors
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to clients, lenders and other parties involved in the transaction in line with data protection requirements
- To ensure task lists are kept up to date and accurately reflect caseload
- To undertake such duties as the Post Completion Team Leader and other members of the Senior Management Team may reasonably require
We are looking for:
- Experience of working in a residential conveyancing department dealing with post completion matters
- Experience dealing with complex registrations and titles with restrictions would be beneficial
- Excellent telephone and e-mail manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
- Proficient use of MS office and MS Outlook required
- Prior experience of Proclaim Case Management Software would be advantageous
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Pay up to £21,000 Depending on experience
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised canteen with free fruit daily
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Team bonding events
- Award Events
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular salary reviews
If you would like the opportunity to join a reputable, industry leading Law Practice then please do not hesitate to submit an application NOW! Please APPLY NOW or send an updated version of your CV to: email@example.com