New Build Property
When you buy a new build property you may come across certain challenges. We can guide you through the process whilst:
- Achieving the developers exchange deadline, which is usually 28 days
- Providing a fixed price legal service
- Offering national coverage
- Personal legal contact throughout
- Updating the on-site sales teams
- Communicating with all parties especially if you are in a chain
- Advice in plain English, no legal jargon
We are experienced with developer assisted schemes and government schemes such as Help to Buy and will ensure that you get the dream home you want with the deposit you can afford. For more information watch this video guide to new build property.
Our knowledgeable team can guide you through the process of purchasing a shared ownership property (new build or not). We’ll make sure you have the information you need to make the right decisions and whether or not you need to pay stamp duty. For more information watch this video guide to shared ownership.
If you’re part-exchanging an existing property we’ll handle the process for you. We’ll make sure the builder’s solicitors are kept up to date so they have all the information they need to resell the property.
Contact us on 0114 249 6926 if you have any questions about buying a new build property or get a quotation right away.