Do you already have Managerial experience coupled with Re-Mortgage knowledge and would like to now join a Law Group that can continue to nurture you throughout your career?
Are you looking to join an employer that is forward thinking, innovative and that can offer you endless opportunities for you to progress and develop?
As a Group we were established over 30 years ago. We are conveyancing specialists who have decades of experience within the industry. Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, we are a modern business who can help you wherever you are in England or Wales to move house. With online quotes, digital forms and a library of video guides and resources you can get your questions answered whenever and wherever you are. Our technological expertise means we can deal with clients locally or at a distance.
We have successfully evolved and expanded over the years to now operate on a national basis. We are a Multi Award-Winning Employer offering an array of legal services which coupled with our visions for further expansion makes us a force to be reckoned with!
As our new Re-Mortgage Manager you will be managing a team in order to achieve billing and completion targets.
- Signing off Re-mortgage files
- Assisting and/or leading interviews from time to time as required by the Conveyancing Operations Manager
- Offering members of the team technical support as required
- Ensuring that members of the team are maintaining a high standard of customer service through e-mail and telephone communication with customers
- To support the Conveyancing Operations Manager in driving efficiencies through system development
- Assisting the Conveyancing Operations Manager in securing new work sources and growing the Re-mortgage Team
- Management of a caseload of Re-mortgage and separate-representation transactions (With the assistance of an assistant/s) including matters that are technical in nature, including but not exclusive to:
- Shared Ownership Staircasing Files
- Shared Equity Files
- Limited Company Mortgages
- Leasehold Mortgages
- Separate Representation Purchase Files
- Lease Extensions
- Transfer of Equity
The successful candidate will have:
- Able to comfortably communicate targets and deadlines – Essential
- Strong leadership skills with previous managerial experience – Essential
- Excellent knowledge of the conveyancing process – Essential
- Use of a Case Management System – Essential
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding set targets – Essential
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the conveyancing / property sector – Desirable
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised canteen with free fruit daily
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Team bonding events
- Award Events
- Dress down Fridays
If you have Managerial experience coupled with Re-Mortgage experience, we WANT to hear from you!! Please APPLY NOW or send an updated version of your CV to: email@example.com